Saturday, March 24, 2012

RESULTS INSIDE ....IS THE "SUPER" BACK IN JUDAH......TONIGHT HE FACED VERNON PARIS

Trained by his uncle for tonight's fight instead of the great Pernell Whittaker. Judah entered the fight in great shape and talks of superior confidence...... But Mr. M.I. noticed the look on his face which was one of unsure aggression........ Which is the look of a fighter just aiming for a payday.

But I may be wrong.

And I was........... Judah dominated the fight for every round before the 9th round stoppage other than the 7th round where I felt Zab lost a little focus, but still won the round, he just didn't dominate it like the previous rounds.....

He's now next up for the winner of the Lamont Peterson vs. Amir Khan rematch. Which means he'll have another career rematch to avenge a loss like he did convincingly against Corey Spinks years ago. Or he'll have another championship name to add to his resume' if he ends up fighting Lamont Peterson for the first time.

In my opinion, as long as his father doesn't get back in his corner as his trainer, I believe Zab can finally get back to championship status. But he MUST get Whittaker back in his corner. I truly believe that's the type of coach he needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment